UBF&CP: The Reconstruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie Journals

3 posters

Go down

Zombie Journals Empty Zombie Journals

Post by Ptep Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:27 pm

Post your zombie plans and updates here.
Instead of double-posting, please edit your post.

October 20
I've named Ptero-Plants Rule Zombies Drool, my 5th and final Zombie test subject.
So I just read on the DC forums that you can't release zombies. Bummer. That really impacts my experiments, but I suppose I can deal. Rather than aiming to zombify ALL of my test subjects, I'll instead zombify them one at a time until I get a zombie, and release the extras. It's just too bad, I was hoping to test wether Males or Females zombify better, I even spent 2 Influences on it. Oh well. I'm just glad I found out before I had permanent zombie dupes and had to leave Sprite Collectorhood in shame.

October 31
Yesterday, I was able to successfully kill Ptero-Plants Rule Zombies Drool (A female Green) and Ptero-Plants VS Zombies (A male Mint).
I woke up today at 5:45 AM and headed to DC. The first thing I did was try and kill my other test subjects. Ptero-Al ur brainz r belong 2 us (A male Gray) and Ptero-I, Zombie Dorkface (A female Purple) both dodged again, so I Released them. Ptero-Groovee Zombie (A male Red) died.
I attempted Revive on Groovee Zombie, my first choice, right away. The attempt failed and he disintegrated. Having two other attempts remaining, I wasn't that worried.
Next, I attempted to Revive Plants Rule Zombies Drool, who had been my 4th choice. She disintegrated, too. I began to panic, I had never actually considered the fact that I might not get any Zombies at all.
I went to Plants VS Zombies' view page. He was my least favorite of the test subjects. Shaking from half excitement half nervousness and half worriedness, I clicked Revive. A Zombie Dragon image appeared above the text that told me I had successfully created a Zombie. I have every intention of changing his name when Absorb comes out ^_^

November 12
Rename actions coming. Plants VS Zombies' name will be changed to Ptero-Groovee Zombie as soon as it comes out.

Last edited by Pteprocks: Admin on Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ptep
Ptep
You know ;)
You know ;)

Forumite Points : 1001502

https://ubf7cp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Zombie Journals Empty Re: Zombie Journals

Post by Skullcrusherz Neos Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:50 pm

Graveyard Hunter's description:

Once an active nocturnal dragon, Night Visor got on fire by high temperture sunlight. His death took place at a nearby graveyard. After nights when he was buried, a mysterious spellcaster used a spell on Night Visor's gravestone. He became a zombie and now hunts down vistors in the graveyard.

October 22 this is my bio for my ZD.
Skullcrusherz Neos
Skullcrusherz Neos
KATF Veteran

Forumite Points : 387

Back to top Go down

Post by Naminé Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:48 pm

All my zombie experiments failed but when I killed a green hatchling it, when I pressed revive it went back to its original self instead of a zombie
Naminé
Naminé
The Heartless
The Heartless

Forumite Points : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum