UBF&CP: The Reconstruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crusade

2 posters

Go down

Crusade Empty Crusade

Post by Roco Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:03 pm

Crusade GuildLogo-Crusade
Please visit the guild page!

Remember the guild thing I was talking about? This is it! A lot has gone into the creation of this guild, but in the end it was all worth it! So, here is the FAQ. Ask me any question about the guild below and I will answer it, and copy it up here.

F.A.Q.

What are your views on Lockdown and Blast Network?
PvP is a big part of the average player's gaming style, and must be treated as such. To have a guild as vastly diverse as the one I am dreaming of, it makes it difficult to co-ordinate Lockdown runs. My thoughts are a skirmish system, in which a member set's up a skirmish on the wiki, and gives a date, and members sign up for it. It would be an easy way to make sure players are on when you go into Lockdown. Of course, there would be two types of skirmishes;
Normal Skirmish
You get members together for a quick Lockdown match, and head your separate ways.

Guerrilla Warfare
You chain several Lockdown matches, like a Skirmish but repetitive.

Blast Network wouldn't be organized, but would be a "I made a guild group" and "I'll join you!" basis.

Well, some guilds are formed specifically for helping others advance in the game. Yours isn't specifically for that, I take it, but will this be an element?

While no, this isn't the guilds highest concern, we do hope to make some part of this. We wont be setting there handing out CE and armor, but I do hope to make the guild open to everyone. Of course, I require the guild be filled with players that no what they are doing, so yes, I, and several other officers, will help "noobs" learn how to play. While advancement, I do not think there will be any assistance in helping others advance to further tiers. They can do that, but they will have to do so with other members of the same tier in the guild, or a nice officer every once in a while. This may be an element, but it wont be a guild ambition, rather then a single member doing it when he/she feels like it. The guild will not partake in any advancement assistance.

Last edited by Roco on Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:25 pm; edited 3 times in total

Roco
The Devious One

Forumite Points : 530

Back to top Go down

Crusade Empty Re: Crusade

Post by Ptep Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:14 am

What are your views on Lockdown and Blast Network?
Ptep
Ptep
You know ;)
You know ;)

Forumite Points : 1001502

https://ubf7cp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Roco Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:04 am

PvP is a big part of the average player's gaming style, and must be treated as such. To have a guild as vastly diverse as the one I am dreaming of, it makes it difficult to co-ordinate Lockdown runs. My thoughts are a skirmish system, in which a member set's up a skirmish on the wiki, and gives a date, and members sign up for it. It would be an easy way to make sure players are on when you go into Lockdown. Of course, there would be two types of skirmishes;
Normal Skirmish
You get members together for a quick Lockdown match, and head your separate ways.

Guerrilla Warfare
You chain several Lockdown matches, like a Skirmish but repetitive.

Blast Network wouldn't be organized, but would be a "I made a guild group" and "I'll join you!" basis.

Roco
The Devious One

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptep Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:06 pm

Well, some guilds are formed specifically for helping others advance in the game. Yours isn't specifically for that, I take it, but will this be an element?
Ptep
Ptep
You know ;)
You know ;)

Forumite Points : 1001502

https://ubf7cp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Roco Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:24 pm

While no, this isn't the guilds highest concern, we do hope to make some part of this. We wont be setting there handing out CE and armor, but I do hope to make the guild open to everyone. Of course, I require the guild be filled with players that no what they are doing, so yes, I, and several other officers, will help "noobs" learn how to play. While advancement, I do not think there will be any assistance in helping others advance to further tiers. They can do that, but they will have to do so with other members of the same tier in the guild, or a nice officer every once in a while. This may be an element, but it wont be a guild ambition, rather then a single member doing it when he/she feels like it. The guild will not partake in any advancement assistance.

Roco
The Devious One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum