UBF&CP: The Reconstruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The Privilages of Being a KATF Agent"

Go down

"The Privilages of Being a KATF Agent" Empty "The Privilages of Being a KATF Agent"

Post by Ptep Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:35 pm

Pteprocks-- The privilages of being a KATF Agent:

1: You will all be Funkey Savers
2: Everyone promoted to knight will become an Area Mod
3: There will be a special party in your honor
4: You be able to just chat in this forum
5: There will be a Coin Code contest for you --Feb 11, 2009

Roco-- You barely ever give missions in the savers anymore and I really want to be the next rank!!! --Feb 13, 2009
Pteprocks-- I'm sorry Roco, I've been extremely busy lately. Sad --Feb 13, 2009
Roco-- No problem I just wanted you to know encase you forgot --Feb 13, 2009
Carabu-- I get to be a funkey saver. I want to be a funkey saver. And I'm a knight. --Feb 14, 2009
Montorola-- yay! im a funkey saver Very Happy --Feb 15, 2009
Muttly-- (Unknown contents of post, deleted after Muttly’s betrayal) --Feb 15, 2009
Montorola-- he just said all katf members would be a funkey saver Very Happy --Feb 15, 2009
Carabu-- I get to become an area mod, cool. --Feb 15, 2009
Pteprocks-- So far:

Everyone from here is a Funkey Saver
Everyone promoted to Knight is an Area Mod

That means:

Party just for you will be held in the coming weeks
After the party a "Just Chat" subforum will be added to the HQ
The CP Coin Code Contest will be held in June --Feb 16, 2009
Pteprocks-- So far:

All original members are Funkey Savers
All original Knights are area mods
Party just for KATF members has been held
"The Break Room: Just Chat" subforum was added

Which means:

CP Coin Code contest will be held in June, for ALL KATF members, not just original. --Apr 6, 2009
Roxas-- how come i am not in the funkey saver usergroup list then --Apr 30, 2009
Roco-- There are no funkey savers ptep hasn't updated the funkey savers in months. --Apr 30, 2009
Roxas-- You are a funkey saver --Apr 30, 2009
Roco-- I know but he never ever updates it though. --Apr 30, 2009
Roxas-- Is he lazy roco --Apr 30, 2009
Pteprocks-- I AM BUSY. And that feature is for original members. --Apr 30, 2009
Roxas-- whats original? --Apr 30, 2009
Super-- me are sick. :_( this time i think i have strep. --Apr 30, 2009
Roxas-- you have what? whats strep --Apr 30, 2009
Super-- a EXTREMLY bad throat virus. --Apr 30, 2009
Roxas-- hes contagious get a bubble! --Apr 30, 2009
Pteprocks-- I think I had strep... But... I'm very very worried. With the Swine Flu... Get better. I'm getting worried about anyone who gets sick. --Apr 30, 2009
Super-- yeah..... mexicans getting us sick. its worse for them, because the main copre of the virus is IN mexico. --Apr 30, 2009
Roxas-- Tell Doc J i evacutated his Puffles their at Ptep house and R.O.B. is taking care of them --Apr 30, 2009
Roco-- I'm sick. I got a horrible cough and an itch in my chest. My mom could hear me cough from across the house upstairs. --Apr 30, 2009
Pteprocks-- Is the cough real barky? If so, then it's probably croupe. I have it too. It makes you cough like that for a long time after every time you get sick for a few years.
(Croupe is pronounced "krewp")

Edit: Also, croupes get worse in the night time than the morning. Forgot that part. --Apr 30, 2009
Super-- my throat hurts soo bad. i think i might explode. --Apr 30, 2009
Pteprocks-- Try gargling some mouthwash in the back of your throat, but don't swallow it. --Apr 30, 2009
Roco-- Yea I might have that. Except I am also having times when I cough so hard I throw up in my mouth --Apr 30, 2009
Pteprocks-- Woah. That sounds severe. I've never had that. You probably should ask a doctor about that. --Apr 30, 2009
Roxas-- Ugh thats realling off topic --May 1, 2009
Fman-- Sorry about this being off topic, but my mom said that the doctor said that supers strep throat was the worst he had ever seen. pale :’( --May 1, 2009
Roco-- It has been confirmed that Swine flu has gotten into my state. There are 3 confirmed cases Sad --May 1, 2009
Roxas-- Watch out roco we cant afford to lose you --May 1, 2009
Carabu-- I hope Roco doesn't have the swine flu..... : ( --May 19, 2009
Roco-- I don't. I have a sinus infection. --May 19, 2009
Spalko-- I still need help :O
I don't really know what I am supposed to do.
And... There is nothing about Chobots on here... --May 20, 2009
Super-- SPALKO!!! YES! YOUR HERE! --May 20, 2009
Spalko-- Yes I am here --May 20, 2009
Pteprocks-- There is chobots forums here. They are above Anything and below Club Penguin. --May 20, 2009
Spalko-- What do you like better? Chobots or CP? --May 20, 2009
Pteprocks-- Probably Chobots. --May 20, 2009
Spalko-- Good boy :-) --May 21, 2009
Roco-- (Quoting post with things already accomplished) No this is the actual list:
All original members aren't Funkey Savers because you removed it
All original Knights are area mods "I never became an area mod and I was the longest knight EVA"
Party just for KATF members has been held "No it hasn't there was no party"
"The Break Room: Just Chat" subforum was added "Yes that was”

--May 21, 2009
Pteprocks-- HEY NOW. I HELD THE PARTY AND GAVE ALL OF YOU A WEEKS NOTICE. ONLY GENERAL OF THE KATF FUNKEYMAN SHOWED UP. I WAS REALLY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU GUYS. --May 21, 2009
Roco-- YOU DIDN'T TELL ANYBODY ABOUT A PARTY!!!! I CAN ALMOST PROMISE YOU THAT!! TELL ME THE EXACT DATE THEN I WANT PROOF OTHERWISE I AM TIRED OF THE KATF AS OF RIGHT NOW THIS IS BECOMING ANNOYING!! I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I EVEN DO THIS WE GET NO PRIVLAGES WHAT SO EVER BESIDES THE BREAK ROOM. --May 21, 2009
Carabu-- Harsh,Roco.Why do you have to be so mean! --May 21, 2009
Roco-- YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE LAST FEW WEEKS HAVE BEEN LIKE!!! --May 21, 2009
Fman-- yeah carabu! you dont know what we have been through while you have been gone! --May 21, 2009
Carabu-- O.K O.K,sheesh!A simple you missed a lot would've been fine! --May 21, 2009
Fman-- you dont know how much you have missed. we had a whole WAR. (Referring to the Masks War, and possibly the short ACP War.) --May 21, 2009
Carabu-- WOW! --May 21, 2009
Fman-- AND ROCO WAS BEING IMPERSONATED, AND THE KING LIED ABOUT GETTING FREED FROM TUXTUX BY ROCO.........-edit- OH AND I FORGOT, MASKATCHI AND ROXAS TRIED TO MURDER ME. --May 21, 2009
Pteprocks-- (Quoting Roco’s post right after my last one) REMEMBER? WE WENT ON THE MEEBO AND YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD MISSED IT BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT IT WAS LAST SATURDAY BECAUSE YOU WERE AT YOUR DAD'S, THEN I POINTED OUT THAT IT WAS THE NEXT SATURDAY. IT WAS THE DAY IMPERIAL BENDERS WERE CHOSEN THE FIRST TIME. IT WAS SATURDAY THE 14TH OF MARCH 2009 AT 6:00 PM EASTERN TIME AT THE GAMEZONE ON SERVER MOONWALK ON CHOBOTS. NOBODY CAME BUT FMAN AND I WAS SAD. (Quoting Roco’s mockery of the accomplishment list) I did not remove the Funkey Savers, they will be back up soon
You became a knight at the end of Tuxtux, and besides you're a Funkey Mod now
Look for proof above
I know --May 22, 2009
Carabu-- Yeah,Roco! I'm typing this on an iPhone. --May 22, 2009
Roco-- N ptep you should have announced the party the day before and it is your fault nobody came. *tisk tisk* I refuse to count that as our party and I will keep it uncounted as you had not announced it at all in the HQ. And for that the party is officially never happened as of no records of the party being held. --May 22, 2009
Fman-- THERE WAS A PARTY! I WAS THERE! I REMEMBER IT! --May 22, 2009
Roco-- I never said there wasn't I said he never told anybody about it or kept reminders or anything. --May 22, 2009
Spalko-- IDK anything you guys are talking about. Seriously.. lol Can I get filled in? AND WHAT DOES THE KATF DO? No one EVER tells me!!! --May 22, 2009
Roco-- So far we do nothing, Lolz --May 22, 2009
Fman-- NOTHING?!?! THAT IS NOT TRUE! --May 22, 2009
Roco-- We have no missions at all no anything. The contest is junk now so we have NOTHING. --May 22, 2009
Fman-- .......NOTHING?!?! HOW DO YOU CALL THIS NOTHING? THE LETSSEE CRISES, (Crisis, unless he meant to use plural for some strange reason) THE TUXTUX EMERGENCY, THE MUTTLY BETRAYAL, THE MASKATCHI WAR, THE PLOT TO KILL ME, THE ROCOCOOL AFFAIR? IS THAT NOTHING? --May 22, 2009
Roco-- No I am telling him what we are currently doing. --May 22, 2009
Carabu-- Yeah,he's right...nothing much IS happening. --May 23, 2009
Roco-- Not just nothing much nothing period. We haven't done anything in a week. We needs a mission... --May 23, 2009
Pteprocks-- (Quoting Roco) I MADE A TOPIC IN THE HQ AND I MADE A MASS KATF PM TO ALL MEMBERS!!!! DON'T TELL ME WHAT I DID OR DID NOT DO!!!! I SENT IT OUT 1 WEEK BEFORE THE PARTY SO EVERYONE WOULD SEE SO I DON'T SEE HOW THIS IS MY FAULT. --May 23, 2009
Roco-- NO YOU DIDN'T YOU ONLY MADE ONE MASS PM AND THAT WAS THE SUPER B DAY! --May 23, 2009
Pteprocks-- Fine. But there's gonna be another KATF party on my birthday AND I'M GONNA TAKE LOADS OF SCREENSHOTS SO YOU GUYS KNOW. --May 23, 2009
Roco-- Lolz fair enough. --May 23, 2009
Roco-- (the last post was made in May. This is JUNE)
I still got my cough... I'm tired of it's evils...
--Jun 22, 2009
Pteprocks-- I still insist there WAS a party. --Oct 22, 2009
Ptep
Ptep
You know ;)
You know ;)

Forumite Points : 1001502

https://ubf7cp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down