UBF&CP: The Reconstruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying To Bring Back the Awesomeness...

Go down

Trying To Bring Back the Awesomeness... Empty Trying To Bring Back the Awesomeness...

Post by Carabu Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:15 pm

Well. Everybody pretty much has there hopes very high after reading this title. In the past I hacked websites with my -low- computer skills. I realized destroying is so much easier than constructing. I SHALL RE-CREATE CHOBOTS! No... just kidding I hate chobots and I'd probably get in trouble. I think it'd be safer to re-create UB Funkeys. This idea is still in works- still finding out if it's posible too... But I will try to create an online world much like Club Penguin except UB Funkeys... I will try to have the same concepts, but just different names so I'm not copying them... And the best part: EVERYBODY HAS ALL THE FUNKEYS! What your gonna have to do is just unlock more with the game you play. Of course I don't think this is possible. Well let's just see what I can do. If anybody wants to pitch in and help- PLEASE HELP!

Well let's see if my dream of creating We.B. Funkeys will happen.

Any thoughts?

-Carabu (by the way I need a cooler name if this thing actually works and I get popular!!! lol!
Carabu
Carabu
3 Rank
3 Rank

Forumite Points : 326

http://clubpenguiness.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down