Catchup Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catchup Thread

Post by Ptep on Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:13 am

So there's one thread on the forum that's survived all the way until now (if you can call it survival) and that's Count to 1,000,000. However, that thread is, generally speaking, not very serious in nature, so here's a thread where you can post about your life developments. This is wholly inspired by Nikki's post "Nostalgia," so full credit goes to her for that:

oNikkio wrote:So It has been years, I'm glad some of us still visit. I'm glad I still remember this place. I'm going to be a senior this year. This is where I started my art, and you guys are the people who encouraged it. I believe you deserve to know that I am going to college for animation. Here's my art now: That took me 30 minutes tops. So thanks for supporting me. Thanks for being my friends.

As for me, I'm now a produce clerk at Food Lion. It's not a stellar job, but it's putting me through my first semester studying for my AS in Computer Science, which is hard work, but I'm really enjoying it. There's also been another really major development in my life about which I won't go into any detail until a little later, but it is probably maybe definitely way bigger than those other two things combined. If you were to look hard enough you might even be able to figure it out for yourself. Just please don't spoil it if so, send me a PM instead, kthx.

Future plans? I'm counting the days until I can begin my actual career, and as soon as I get my AS I'm going to transfer very far away from this hellhole of a state. Also stuff involving that really big thing. More on that in like a month or thereabouts.

If anyone wants to hit me up to play some games or talk Steven Universe (*WONK*) or whatever, I'm currently:
UnboundAdventurer [UA] on Steam
Ptep#1810 on Battle.net for Overwatch (not really into other Blizzard games that much but I have played the tiniest bit of Hearthstone if that's the only thing you play)
I'm a Mercy main, if you're wondering.
and I like never use them but
@pteprocks
http://unboundadventurer.tumblr.com/

If any of you ever wonder what happened to Sawkush/Bn28, we're bffsies 4lyf now so we come as a package deal. He says he's going to make an account just to post here so I'll leave that to him.

So that's my post, I'm hoping that this thread will last infinitely into the cosmos, the way Count to 1,000,000 has(?).
also sorry nikki for stealing your thunder but I couldn't make your post a global announcement like I wanted this thread to be or it would've just been your thread sorry sorry
Ptep
You know ;)
You know ;)

Forumite Points : 1001502

View user profile http://ubf7cp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Catchup Thread

Post by Sawkush on Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:03 pm

Yeah hello anyone who will read this.
I changed my name from Bn28 to Sawkush cuz imma hipster or whatever.

So, where do I start mhm???
I am in college now and I plan on going into the field of medicine.
I rarely get to play games anymore, but I make time on the weekends. The only games I play currently is Overwatch and League of Legends so feel free to message me to get my in game stuff Smile Thanks.
Sawkush
0 Rank
0 Rank

Forumite Points : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptep on Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:36 pm

So hey time to talk about that major development I mentioned earlier. Long story short, over the past couple years, I've realized that I'm transgender. I just thought there might be some of you who'd like to know. If you ever have occasion to talk about me in the future, my new real name is Jenny, and I'd be totally stoked if you'd use she/her/hers. If you'd like to ask me any questions at all feel free to PM me or post here. Thanks! ♥

You know ;)

Forumite Points : 1001502

View user profile http://ubf7cp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top