UBF&CP: The Reconstruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catchup Thread

4 posters

Go down

Catchup Thread Empty Catchup Thread

Post by Ptep Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:13 am

So there's one thread on the forum that's survived all the way until now (if you can call it survival) and that's Count to 1,000,000. However, that thread is, generally speaking, not very serious in nature, so here's a thread where you can post about your life developments. This is wholly inspired by Nikki's post "Nostalgia," so full credit goes to her for that:

oNikkio wrote:So It has been years, I'm glad some of us still visit. I'm glad I still remember this place. I'm going to be a senior this year. This is where I started my art, and you guys are the people who encouraged it. I believe you deserve to know that I am going to college for animation. Here's my art now: Catchup Thread Tumblr_ob5oh4lX3K1vstzfro1_540 That took me 30 minutes tops. So thanks for supporting me. Thanks for being my friends.

As for me, I'm now a produce clerk at Food Lion. It's not a stellar job, but it's putting me through my first semester studying for my AS in Computer Science, which is hard work, but I'm really enjoying it. There's also been another really major development in my life about which I won't go into any detail until a little later, but it is probably maybe definitely way bigger than those other two things combined. If you were to look hard enough you might even be able to figure it out for yourself. Just please don't spoil it if so, send me a PM instead, kthx.

Future plans? I'm counting the days until I can begin my actual career, and as soon as I get my AS I'm going to transfer very far away from this hellhole of a state. Also stuff involving that really big thing. More on that in like a month or thereabouts.

If anyone wants to hit me up to play some games or talk Steven Universe (*WONK*) or whatever, I'm currently:
UnboundAdventurer [UA] on Steam
Ptep#1810 on Battle.net for Overwatch (not really into other Blizzard games that much but I have played the tiniest bit of Hearthstone if that's the only thing you play)
I'm a Mercy main, if you're wondering.
and I like never use them but
@pteprocks
http://unboundadventurer.tumblr.com/

If any of you ever wonder what happened to Sawkush/Bn28, we're bffsies 4lyf now so we come as a package deal. He says he's going to make an account just to post here so I'll leave that to him.

So that's my post, I'm hoping that this thread will last infinitely into the cosmos, the way Count to 1,000,000 has(?).
also sorry nikki for stealing your thunder but I couldn't make your post a global announcement like I wanted this thread to be or it would've just been your thread sorry sorry
Ptep
Ptep
You know ;)
You know ;)

Forumite Points : 1001502

https://ubf7cp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Catchup Thread Empty Re: Catchup Thread

Post by Sawkush Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:03 pm

Yeah hello anyone who will read this.
I changed my name from Bn28 to Sawkush cuz imma hipster or whatever.

So, where do I start mhm???
I am in college now and I plan on going into the field of medicine.
I rarely get to play games anymore, but I make time on the weekends. The only games I play currently is Overwatch and League of Legends so feel free to message me to get my in game stuff Smile Thanks.
Sawkush
Sawkush
0 Rank
0 Rank

Forumite Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptep Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:36 pm

So hey time to talk about that major development I mentioned earlier. Long story short, over the past couple years, I've realized that I'm transgender. I just thought there might be some of you who'd like to know. If you ever have occasion to talk about me in the future, my new real name is Jenny, and I'd be totally stoked if you'd use she/her/hers. If you'd like to ask me any questions at all feel free to PM me or post here. Thanks! ♥
Ptep
Ptep
You know ;)
You know ;)

Forumite Points : 1001502

https://ubf7cp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzlepan Fri May 08, 2020 9:22 pm

I cannot believe I found this place again! It's been YEARS on YEARS since I've been apart of this group. Thank you all for providing me some of my most memorable (and weird) memories as I went through middle school. I honestly don't remember much, but I do remember the KATF task force and the drama we all shared. Reading through some of the old posts, apparently I denied Queenship. I'd like to accept that position now lol!

I'm not sure what you all knew about me, but let me take a moment to update you as I'm sure my username looks familiar to you all as yours do to me! I will be going into my 5th year of University (for real how do people finish in 4). I play on my school's rugby team and am majoring in Communications. Currently, I don't play any video games besides GTAV when I have time, but through the years since Chobots, I've played The Last of Us, COD, Stardew Valley, Poptropica, FIFA, Minecraft, Runescape, and Red Dead Redemption, to name a few. About once every year (because about once a year I remember it still exists), I log back on to Chotopia. If by some weird one in a million chance any of you are logged on while I'm on, my username is now Enjoy.

I hope you all are staying safe from COVID-19! If the next post on this forum is in 4 years from now like my post is to the last, I hope COVID is long gone by then. Who could have imagined something such as this flipping OUR world upside down? Sure, it happened 100 years ago to THEIR world, but never to ours. It is this mindset that screwed us up.

Anyways, thank you all for being my friends when I had none outside of soccer practice, and for providing me with entertainment that I still remember 10 years later. I hope the future is bright for each and every one of you!

-Fuzz
fuzzlepan
fuzzlepan
KATF Veteran

Forumite Points : 19

oNikkio likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oNikkio Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:55 pm

Hey! My first post was kinda vague and just a pop in, I didn't think anyone would get back on honestly. I think I should probably do a real one.

I'm currently about to start my 4th year of college (I'll be graduating in 4 1/2). I switch majors and now I'm double majoring in Classical Civilizations and English Education. I also work my ass off at the meat department at a grocery store. My brother, you guys knew him as Roco, is going into his 5th year at the same college as me. He jumped around majors a lot but is currently in advertising. He spends his free time partying, working at the schools gym/rec center and playing animal crossing. All in all we've been good. I'm glad both Fuzz and Ptep have been doing good as well.

I'm mostly making this post because I get kinda nostalgic towards graduation time, (hence me last posting like 3 1/2 years ago right after my high school graduation), and I've been listening to a podcast by some twitch streamers I like. In this podcast they talked about how they had all met back in 2009 or 10 on a video game forum and that sounded awfully familiar to me. I couldn't help but feel a little nostalgic after that. So, you any of you want to find me or reconnect: http://vaddiadraws.tumblr.com or you can find me on twitter @vaddia_draws or add me on discord Vaddia#3196
oNikkio
oNikkio
KATF Veteran

Forumite Points : 279

http://Vaddiadraws.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down