UBF&CP: The Reconstruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reconstruction News-- 10/25/2012

Go down

Reconstruction News-- 10/25/2012 Empty Reconstruction News-- 10/25/2012

Post by Ptep Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:18 pm

Heat Death
The forum is almost completely dead. Oh well. People move on. It will not, however, shut down. It will continue to stand as our way of contacting old friends and as a reminder of good times that have been had.

That said, since we're all friends here, I'm officially lightening up on the rules, bitch. I just broke the rules right there. Who cares? Anyway...yeah. Since we're hardly active, I highly doubt that even without rules this forum will become as chaotic as the last one. Such is the heat death of the Reconstruction.

Fan-Fic Forum and Life in the 30th Century
The reason I've even come here today...I've renamed the fan-fic forum Written Works, mainly because I'm using it to post a story of my own that is NOT a fan-fic. Totally original. You guys may not see the point, but...I'll be posting it elsewhere as well, but I'm posting it here first, so you can be the first to read it, if you want. So, yeah, using Reconstruction News for self-advertisement is apparently a thing now! :3
Ptep
Ptep
You know ;)
You know ;)

Forumite Points : 1001502

https://ubf7cp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down